Veg Salad Craft Website Creation
The ChallengeCreate the website for a brand-new, local, fast casual restaurant simultaneously with the initial brand development process.
- Brand Identity | Developed a new brand name, tagline, brand voice, and brand guidelines (including typography and logo usage standards) and deployed these across the new website.
- Product Photography | Captured product photography to engage the senses of website users through the vivid colors and clearly defined textures of a variety of healthy ingredients. This photography was integrated throughout the website.
- Lifestyle Photography | Shot lifestyle photography for Veg Salad Craft, capturing their commitment to an active lifestyle and enjoying what the Pacific Northwest has to offer.
- Video | Shot and produced a video at a local farm, featuring partner testimonials, to demonstrate the importance of sourcing locally. This video was integrated into the website (as well as the social strategy and interior design, that is, on the quad display in the restaurant).
- Copy Generation | Provided all of the copy content for the website, including brand story, The Veg Experience, and brand approach as well as the first blog post.
- Graphic Design | Created the Veg logo and dynamic digital menus featured on the website, regularly updated to match seasonal in-store menu updates.
- SEO | Optimized copy with appropriate search keywords and monitored SEO performance through Moz Pro.
- Web Design | Developed a design incorporating Fueled By Nature, Our Why, Blog, Contact Us, Order Now, and Catering pages. Managed integration with Grubhub delivery service. Created a dedicated catering portal for the purchase of large orders.