During these unprecedented times, FPW Media has taken extra precautions to ensure the safety and health of our clients and team members by implementing additional onsite safety guidelines into our current industrial shoot safety plan.
FPW FILMS – INDUSTRIAL SITE SAFETY GUIDELINES (COVID-19 Addendum)
Filming Safety Measures
- All crew and participants are required to complete a COVID self certification form as well as pass a temperature screening before shoot participation.
- Necessary day-of documentation is to be distributed digitally beforehand.
- All crew members have experience working in industrial and high risk environments.
- Onset equipment is cleaned and disinfected before and after each use.
- All crew members operate under the direction of the site safety officer and in accordance with any site safety plan.
- Participants must sanitize or wash hands frequently.
- Crew members must wear gloves whenever they assist any individual with a body mic. Used gloves must be discarded after each use.
- Crew members are to block off a designated area for drone operations whenever necessary.
Personal Protective Equipment
- FPW comes equipped with its own PPE. Including:
- Steel Toed Boots
- Safety Vests
- Hard Hats
- Safety Glasses
- Workers Gloves
- Latex Gloves
- Depending on risk assessment, FPW also has N95 masks and face
shields readily available for added protection.
Certifications / Licensure / Insurance
- FAA Drone Certified
- RED Cinema Certified
- TWIC Card
- Drone Insurance
- Liability and Workers Compensation Insurance
- Varying levels of government security clearance