Safariland Digital Ad Campaign
The ChallengeFPW Media was approached by the client to execute a multi-pronged approach to reign in their Google Ad spend and to better target users. These Google Ads were leveraged to sell Safariland products through their e-commerce platform.
- Performed audit of existing Google Ads campaign
- Provided strategy recommendations
- Managed and maintained existing Google Ads campaign
- Implemented campaign activities such as:
- Pausing underperforming campaigns and ad groups as well as implementing day parting (changing bids based on time of day)
- Adjusting bids for underperforming devices (for example, “forensic” items convert very well on the desktop platform but do not break even on mobile devices and tablets)
- Better targeting existing audiences and customers
ResultsFPW Media decreased advertising costs by nearly 30% for the client, while increasing revenue by over 30%, resulting in a nearly 90% month over month efficiency on Return on Ad Spend (ROAS). In actual dollars, the client experienced an ad spend decrease of over $6,700 on Google Ads but generated more than $46,000 in additional revenue in the month following the implementation of the FPW Media strategy.